Celtic holotropic One day breathwork Retreat on 29 May 2022
Join us to surf your inner landscape in a holotropic state of consciousness. The vehicle is your body – the technology is holotropic breathwork – the fuel is your breath.
What is Grof breathwork?
Essentially breathwork enables us to learn more about ourselves , to heal and to create.
It has 3 components:
• Focussed Energy Release Bodywork
Breathwork has supported many people in many different ways on their journey. It can be:
• a powerful method of personal transformation and healing
• an insightful personal enquiry tool to know thyself – light & shadow
• a self-empowering way (because you do the work) to re-integrate fragmented parts of ourselves that may have been split off through guilt, shame, fear anger, sadness over years of conditioning by significant others
• a highly experiential complimentary therapeutic technology to psychotherapy
• used to access ideas and inspiration from the transpersonal realm to improve an individual’s way of being in the world for not only the wounded but for the artist or scientist or student or inventor. The dreamlike images that can be presented in expanded states of consciousness often contain solutions to questions on our minds.
• a deep self-care approach for the healing and helping professional
• an evidenced based tool that can get to the root of and heal addiction and depression
• supportive in the healing of previous emotional or physical trauma; in reducing the symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress; in emotional expression & release and for creative inspiration.
Many people report that Holotropic breathwork has been instrumental in helping them to connect with who and what they truly are and with what their lives are about.
This event is in two parts:
First, a live, on-line, 1 hour introduction to each other – the Sunday before on 22 at 5pm.
This is an important preparation session to build the container and the safety for individuals and the group. It will allow you to go deeper into your experience.
We will be talking about:
- the format and what a session looks like
- what can come up in a session and why
- how you can get the most from your session
- the different roles of breather, sitter and facilitator
- safety, safety, safety
Second, the Retreat commences at 8am arrival at the venue.
Safety is priority and as part of that participants need to complete a medical form as part of the registration. There also needs to be a commitment to fully attend the whole event.
Your facilitator is-
Kate Curtis +35 387 232 5383 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact me to clarify any queries you may have.
Danu Lodge is a secluded retreat and healing centre in the hills above Gorey, C0. Wexford and is in a stunning setting, surrounded with natural beauty.
Event exchange & bookings:
The exchange is 180 euro and includes a light supper
You can register for the event here
We look forward to “adventuring” with you.