Strengthens the immune system, opens the respiratory airways.
- Prevents and helps clear cold and flu’ virus.
- Treats persistant and prolonged cough and phelgm.
- Speads up recovery of colds flu, and bronchitis.
- Reduces symptoms of asthma.
- Relieves sinusitis, rhinitus, and hay fever.
- Thyme – Anteseptic expectorant, use for deep seated chest infection. Tincture, or diluted tincture and gargle for sore throats.
- Coltsfoot – Leaf is used to treat coughs and the flowers are used as an expectorant, in bronchitis, asthma and stubborn coughs. Taken as a decoction and a tincture.
- Plantain – Catarrhal coughs and lung infection. allergic rhinitis. Tincture, or gargle fresh juice from leaves, for sore throats and mouth and gum infection.
- Lemonbalm – cooling and helps reduce fever, early stage of colds and flu. Tea best made from fresh leaves. Tincture made from fresh leaves.
- Elderflowers and berries – anticatarrhal and help reduce fever by causing sweat. Use for colds and flu and early spring to prevent hay fever. Mouth wash and gargle for mouth ulcers sore throuts and tonsillitis. infusion of flowers, and tincture.
For more information or consultation contact Kate.